We are growing! Cornerstone Clinical Services is dedicated to the goal of professional therapists striving to provide the approved services for the betterment of our clients and their families. We are a private practice mental health organization that provides therapy (individual, family, couples and group therapy), testing/assessments, and psychiatric services to the community. We employ highly qualified mental health professionals to provide the best quality of care to our patients. We want to welcome a full-time, licensed professional psychotherapist to join our energetic, team.
This professional would:
- conduct and prepare individualized biopsychosocial assessments for admission to caseload
- treatment planning and discharge of patients
- demonstrate an understanding of the range of treatment and skills needed for patients
- be sensitive to human growth and development
- age-appropriate needs and concerns of the patient
- provide current and advanced techniques to treat patient through psychotherapy
- prepares timely paperwork
- prepare treatment plans and achievable goals and discharge plans
- follow-up care programs with community agencies and organizations
- provide therapeutic crisis intervention as required
- document patient activities and progress
- write patient behavioral health summaries
- assist in establishing appropriate referrals
- maintain current licensure and knowledge base on counseling issues, laws, policies and procedures and techniques
- perform other duties as assigned
These positions require a Masters degree in Psychology/Counseling and current and valid Licensure as an LPC, LMFT, or LCSW. Relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds are a plus.
These positions will be located at our Lawton clinic. Successful applicants will be provided an office, computer, phone, documentation software, and referrals. Clinical leadership is provided by our Clinical Director. Administrative support staff is on-site Monday-Thursday. Minimum expectations of these positions will be to provide 32 clock hours of services each week, timely submission of documentation, and provide outstanding clinical services.
Probationary Period (First 90 days):
- Salary based on $30,000 annual salary while caseload is being built ($1153.84 per pay period)
End of 90-day probationary period:
- Eligible for health insurance allowance of $2,400.00 annually.
- Eligible for retirement plan
- Increases to compensation will be calculated based on clinical evaluation, client satisfaction, and minimum expectations of clock hours worked each week. Normal adjustment includes an increase of base salary and/or a percentage of average weekly revenue produced.
1408 West Elder Ave
Duncan, OK 73533